This year I decided to make the most out of each day, each week and each month.
I started the year on a good note, bidding 2014 good bye. To be honest I really wanted to bid it good bye, it was a challenging year- not that challenges are bad, but I just wanted it to end, and end it did.
Come January I sat down and looked squarely at my 2015, 12 great months- if that is what I wanted. 12 months to make my year fantastic. 12 months not to repeat the last 12.
I had 12 months.
I got busy putting my goals to paper – and not in my head. I actually took time out to decide what my 2015 is going to be- no matter what.
And the main theme was going all out- living to my fullest potential, and to my core believes and values.
And I have January to thank for that- being the first month of this amazing year, many people have resolutions, I decided not to have any- just goals, for the month.
I admit, I really did enjoy the month of January , It passed so quickly and I did achieve some goals while others I did not. (I have carried them forward)
So as I welcome the Month of February, I must bid January good bye and give thanks!
Thank you January for:
1. Experiencing sunny walks every evening.
2. Managing to go and take a swim!
3. Reading two books – Robin Sharma the Monk who sold his Ferrari and the Unemployed Millionaire by Matt Morris.
4. New life for my daughter at University
5. Vision Board
6. Pushing myself to get out and to get things done.
7. The joys of my children and family – in all the noise that the world brings with it, I managed to be fully present and engaged with my family.
8. Weight loss ! Yuppieee
9 Finally the desire to crush in February all the goals set.